This website is striving to improve equity and inclusion in the workplace. Any form of hate speech will not be tolerated. As Employee Empowerment is meant to help with careers, content that is considered “Not Safe for Work” has no place here. If you notice somebody violate this code of conduct please
report it here
. All of the following actions are forbidden and cause for having your account deleted and IP blocked:
- Impersonate another person, or their email address, or misrepresent your current or former affiliation with an employer;
- Create user accounts under false or fraudulent pretenses; create or use an account for anyone other than yourself; or create multiple active user accounts to post multiple reviews for the same company
- Post Content that you do not own or have the right to post in accordance with the license set forth in the
Terms of Service;
- Post comment that is spam, adverts or promotion of any organization or company.
- If You are a company, use Employee Empowerment for the purpose of researching your employees or for the purpose of retaliating against your Workforce.
- Post Content that is defamatory, libelous, or fraudulent; that you know to be false or misleading; or that does not reflect your honest opinion and experience;
- Act in a manner that is harassing, threatening, abusive, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ablist, ageist, racist or bigoted, is otherwise objectionable (as determined by Employee Empowerment);
- Promote, endorse or further illegal activities (including acts of violence);
- Disclose information in violation of any legally enforceable confidentiality, non-disclosure or other contractual restrictions or rights of any third party, including any current or former employers or potential employers;
- Violate the privacy, publicity, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third-party;
- Post anything pornographic or sexually explicit in nature, or engage in the exploitation of persons in a sexual or violent manner;
- Solicit personally identifying information from minors;
- Use Employee Empowerment for commercial activities and/or promotions such as contests, sales, sweepstakes, barter, pyramid schemes, advertising, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation;
- Imply a Employee Empowerment endorsement or partnership of any kind without our express written permission;
- Introduce software or automated agents to Employee Empowerment, or access Employee Empowerment so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated messages, or to scrape, strip or mine data from Employee Empowerment without our express written permission;
- "Frame" or "mirror" or otherwise incorporate part of Employee Empowerment into any website, or "deep-link" to any portion of Employee Empowerment without our express written permission.
- Sell, resell, rent, lease, loan, trade or otherwise monetize access to Employee Empowerment or any Content (excluding Your Content) without our express written permission;
- Interfere with, disrupt, or modify any data or functionality of Employee Empowerment;
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on Employee Empowerment;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or similar software to Employee Empowerment; or Attempt to circumvent any security feature of Employee Empowerment;